Anyone help with info ,on what is involved with lifting the cab on a powershift 939 ?. Need to get to the control valve to change the main hydraulic line .
Hi Guys ,I have blown another hose .Last one managed to change it with the cab down .But this time need to lift the cab .I have no Manual to show what needs to be disconnected ..Don't want to rip Wiring and linkages Etc off .Any help Appreciated .
PM me an e-mail address. I'll send you the procedure. I assume your machine is 9GL prefix, if not include the Serial Number in your PM.
Pm , about to be on the way . Thank you Nige ,Very much apprcieated . It is a 9GL00220 serial number .
I have recieved the email Nige ,Thank you very much . One question , With a lot to the procedures in manuals to do it the "proper way " Is there shortcuts that "real fitters "use ?.Can the cab be tilted back on the mounts rather than lifting it clear ?
Example ,had a hose to change on a new holland skid steer . Dealers said it was a 10 hours job to change the hose.Private hydraulic shop did it in an hour and a half .
Sorry, can't help you on that one. I've never taken one off myself.
No worries , Once again Thank you for the Help . It amazes me smethings on the forums the great advise and help offered ,but very few sems to show their apprecation when Guys like yourself spend their time to help .
Nige has helped me out many times and it's very much appreciated!:drinkup
Back together and ready to go to work .Wake up this morning to the rain a coming down . O well . Another Thank you to Nige .