Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 943 service manual

Tommyc · 2022-07-27 23:41

Does anyone know where to get a service manual for a 943. Can not find one with my serial number I need 943 TRACK LOADER / HIGH DRIVE / 31Y01334-UP

Replies5
  1. #1sawmilleng2022-07-28 01:31

    Someone should be able to help you with a manual here soon. I'm curious as heck about the "high drive". I don't think I've ever seen high drive track loader. A quick web search didn't turn up any, either. If yours is truly a high drive, please post a bunch of photos! Jon.

  2. #2Tommyc2022-07-28 01:37

    It isn’t a high drive, that the only thing I could find on google. All the manuals etc are 31Y1-up

  3. #3Nige2022-07-28 05:03

    This is Cat shorthand for “from first machine built” or 31Y00001 in other words. The Cat Publication reference for the 31Y machine Service Manual is SENR2033.

  4. #4Nige2022-07-29 06:49

    Here's one. Not sure how close the seller is to you. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/334512334223?hash=item4de27d258f:g:HfoAAOSwDrZi3UHE

  5. #5ilovetracks2022-08-02 22:11

    I got both of mine on ebay