Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 953 v control

1990cat953 ยท 2024-09-06 21:41

Hello I have a cat 953. My v control for transmission doesn't do anything until until about 3/4 engagement could this be a linkage issue or other issue ? Loader has good power and will spin tracks also just doesn't seem like it is going as fast as it should thanks

Replies4
  1. #11990cat9532024-10-02 22:38

    Been working on machine replaced all bearings in under speed valve . On the inside of the hpcu there's three metal lines with nuts that attach to it does anyone know what the part number is for the seals I. Those lines?

  2. #2Nige2024-10-03 03:23

    See page 3 of the thread in the link below. If these are the lines you are talking about all the Part Numbers are there. Note that some of the parts are not available separately, you have to order a Nut Assembly, but the big black seal is available. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #31990cat9532024-10-03 13:17

    Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for.

  4. #4Nige2024-10-03 16:36

    I thought so............