Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 955 c 12a 2607

george kaloustian ยท 2020-05-11 15:41

starter pinion clutch out of adjustment

Replies8
  1. #1george kaloustian2020-05-11 15:44

    also trans . will not go into 2nd an low reverse,

  2. #2AllDodge2020-05-11 17:53

    I'm missing something Its a 955 (what) ?. If its a 955 they start at F What does c 12a 2607 mean?

  3. #3george kaloustian2020-05-11 18:07

    crawler

  4. #4george kaloustian2020-05-11 18:09

    no this is a1960 traxcavator track loader 2607 is the serial #

  5. #5AllDodge2020-05-11 18:22

    I hope someone with more knowledge comes along, I'm unable to find your machine looking thru all my sources. Looked in SIS also and there is nothing with S/N 2607

  6. #6Old Magnet2020-05-13 00:56

    A 955 12A series tracked loader is an early model basically built on the D4 7U series tractor. 2607 makes it a 1956 model.

  7. #7Nige2020-05-13 19:47
  8. #8AllDodge2020-05-13 20:01

    With the 12A02607 I'm able to look up the parts, but its not telling me anything about fitting up. Not knowing how it works but thinking it has something to do with the adjustments of the Starter Pinion Control Group