Hello, my friend has an issue with no hydraulic functions but has drive. I have seen similiar threads and would like to know where these pumps are located, are they the ones that are piggybacked on right side of engine? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
A Serial Number would help to narrow it down slightly to exactly which of the fourteen different 963 models you have........
Sorry, I should have known that. Cat 963 ser#06Z00838 - it's an old one. Thanks again.
Here's the layout of the Pilot Lines and Pump (Ref. #6) which is mounted on the back of the engine flywheel housing.
And here is the lines layout for the main implement pump.
Yes, that's the one. Thanks mate. The hydraulic system is under "general service information". Intuitive eh? I'll post the schematic.
Here's the hydraulic schematic. It's a scan from the book so not super clear, but it's fairly self explanatory.
two section gear pump on right hand side of machine
pilot gear pump