I have a 2006 750J john deere dozer that runs fine for about an hour/hour and a half before only all the blade functions stop working. You can turn the dozer off start it right back up and continue pushing for different amounts of time before the blade stops functioning again. Come back the next day and start the same process again. I replaced the only solenoid valve I found I could unplug and the blade stop functioning in the same way. Part number for this valve is "AT303799" but this didnt change any of my problem. Any help on what the problem could be would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to HEF 750 ! Serial number?
T0750JX118557 I have also taken a thermal camera and checked for hot spots (as I am told hydraulic problems may show themselves with high temperatures)all pumps are the same temp, valves seem to be close also.
Are there any codes, either active or stored? Post them please. Also if you look at the solenoid on the control valve when a function is being activated (while having the issue happening) there is a little LED light that should light up. If it does what color is it, green, flashing red or solid red? Make sure your F103 fuse is good and making a solid connection. You can also try swapping the K101 and K102 relays to see if your issue goes away. They are in the fuse box with the F103 fuse. Also make sure your ground connections are good. I believe the ground connection for that system is at the battery disconnect switch.
Ever figure this out ??