Good evening guys, working on a cat 966h wheel loader serial A6D00653. Added the aux hydraulic valve to valve bank for grapple attachment. Getting power to solenoids from newly installed lever but not getting any hydraulic flow from valve. Calibration will not complete says valve out of range. It’s been driving me crazy… is there a aux on switch that I am missing? The solenoids are new and the valve was rebuilt. One side of solenoid wire lights the test light and I am assuming the common black wire on both sides is ground. I checked it with test light and is getting ground. They sent a switch from cat in the kit but I cannot figure out where it might go. My sis schematics don’t show it very clearly.. thank y’all in advance
Part Number of switch.?
Good evening, thanks for the quick response the switch part number is 256-7822
Maybe the attached will be of some assistance. The special instruction for retroftting the 3rd valve kit should contain something. See Page 5. Do you have the correct RENR6332 electrical schematic for your machine Serial Number.? The 256-7822 switch installation is also shown on that.
Thank you looks like I missed the step on removing the plug on section H for shuttle valve. Not sure if that’s required for oil flow almost seems it’s optional.
Time to go searching I guess, but the instructions clearly state that "The third function valve must be plugged without a shuttle valve."
Thanks for the materials. This will come in handy for me as I am just a beginner in it.