CAT 966L loader's air conditioning system is not working. Fans are working. I checked aircon fuse F17 on the fuse box the power is there but if you switch on the Aircon pump switch there is no power going to the Aircon pump clutch. When i tried to check the Aircon switch i saw many wires plugged in to the switch then i became stupid since i didn't have an electrical circuit of the Aircon Am asking for help . Thank you in advance The serial number is CAT0966LPFRS01538
Pavazhira, I sent to a personal message also known as "Start a Conversation" I have a PDF wiring diagram I could send you that might give you some ideas of where to look. I personally have not worked on any thing that new so that is the best I can do for now. Good Luck, Ken in NY
Thanks very much Ken. I responded with my email address
I found the culprit today. The Aircon pressure switch was fucked up. I bypassed the wires of the pressure switch then the Aircon clutch engaged. Thank you for your Assistance
Well good to know you found the solution, keep the operator comfy so you don't have to listen to them complain. Always ticked me off to hear an operator complain about how bad it was to run a machine with AC not working! Yea the AC in the shop is great huh? Or out in the middle of the quarry while trying to fix something they destroyed!
if the gas volume is low the power will not go to clutch , check the gas pressure and also check the high pressure sensor and low pressure sensor you have 2 sensors in the gas line pipes behind the compressor