Have a 980k qith a cat auto greaser. Replaced a grease line and have a code for bank 1 low pressure and the greaser is disabled. I was thinking this is because there is no grease in the line. I also think the resevior may habe been run empty. Do i need cat et to prime the system?
Machine Serial Number..? There are different autolube options, I'd like to see which one it has.
0w7k00623
Attached is a picture of display
The attachment may be of some help to you. It has both the system purging procedure and the correct grease tank refilling procedure. Maybe try purging the line where you replaced the busted hose first..?
Thanks. The manual worked great. Was able to get the air out and the system is working.
Always good to hear a success story.
On the various auto-lube systems we had at the quarry I always pre-filled the lines before installing just to give a head start at getting the grease to the joint. I figured if I needed to replace a line the joint already was over due for grease. I know the outfit that installed the aftermarket system we used for years, that guy would fill the bulk hose before even making up the hoses!
The Gronevold hoses that I have replaced over the years come prepacked with grease Mark
Don't think any of the machines we had had the Gronevold system, most were after market systems installed either by dealer or a sub-contractor the company hired.