Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

621D CAASE WHEEL LOADER AXLE ISSUES

LewEquip · 2019-08-20 13:35

I'm starting to give up on this machine. I need a new half shaft on the rear called many places and mine is completely different from the ones they offer. i'm trying to avoid case directly if I can. The part number is 8603690 it measures a 1 5/8. Mine on the other hand measures a 1 3/8 on one side and a 1 5/8 on the other. Its not a straight shaft either it tapers. I've tried almost every where and I keep going backwards.

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-08-26 05:12

    Strangely the parts book drawing distinctly shows the taper on the inner end.

  2. #2Vetech632019-08-26 07:06

    I am pretty sure it is a ZF axle assembly. There should be a ZF ID plate on the housing somewhere...……...get those numbers and call a ZF distributor and they can usually get you a parts breakdown with ZF part numbers.