Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 994

Hank R ยท 2022-05-11 23:09

My friend send to me I do not know where this loader is at but I know I can not afford the white paint job on this bad boy.

Replies2
  1. #1skyking12022-05-11 23:26

    Love the wheel chocks on wheels! Golf cart flag is a must.

  2. #2Nige2022-05-12 11:48

    Judging by the Mpumalanaga province licence plate on the pickup truck it is in South Africa. This photo was doing the rounds when the 994F first came onto the market in around the 2005 time frame. The white paint job is typical of many coal mining companies who paint their equipment to stand out from the black of the surroundings. I'd guess that the cost of the white paint would be no more than painting it any other colour if it was done during manufacture. The loader in the photo is apparently brand-new.