Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT AP1055 – Banded Tracks

Nick Abeyta ยท 2008-06-11 20:15

CAT AP1055 - Anyone know who supplies good quality aftermarket (AM) rubber banded-type tracks for this model?

Replies6
  1. #1digger242j2008-06-11 21:26

    I don't know, but my first suggestion would be to check with the nice people at McLaren, who help to sponsor this site. (Upper right hand corner of the page, just below the American flag.)

  2. #2Nick Abeyta2008-06-12 23:45

    . . . Good Idea. - Since I'm not provided withe an advertising budget (I don't own the company) , where can I buy a T-Shirt?

  3. #3HillBoy2008-06-19 19:40

    I don't know about a T-shirt, but I got a free McLaren hat and working gloves :notworthy I was actually surpised when I got them since I even didn't ask for them, but they came with my new set of McLaren's Nu-Air skid steer tires I finally bought two weeks ago. These are some pricey tires, though, but they look very well made and with many holes and rubber for extra cushioning. Time will show how well they perform, but from all my research so far, I hear only positive staff. :usa

  4. #4jtjurgensen2009-09-15 12:32

    I can supply AP1050 rubber tracks

  5. #5andoman2009-12-23 17:53

    you can't get true "after market" tracks for the cats they're proprietary bridgestone/caterpillar technology so you'll be buying them from your local cat dealer. I had a Chinese company begging me to ship them my used cat tracks at the world of asphalt show last year in orlando so he could reverse engineer them. His tracks for skid steers didn't look right they looked waxy so I didn't pursue it any further.

  6. #6JURGENSEN2012-12-03 19:05

    we can offer either goodyear or bridgestone jerry jurgensen sales american heavy parts www.americanheavyparts.com 509-999-2649