Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT C11 ACERT ENGINE ASSEMBLY MANUAL

Pavazhira ยท 2020-05-27 11:56

I am asking for a CAT C11 ACERT engine manual (its on a CAT 966H loader) . I want to do engine overhaul. Serial number of the Loader CAT0966HPTAL02729 Email address [email protected]

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2020-05-27 13:36

    It's unlikely that you will find a manual simply for the engine, and it's not just one manual anyway. The sections covering the engine would normally be part of the full machine Service Manual UNER1620. - US$1350 in paper, $750 in CD. Try contacting your dealer and ask them if they have a breakdown of UENR1620 by sections. For the engine I can see the following that I think may be of use to you. SENR9887 - Specifications, C11 & C13 engines. RENR9214 - Disassembly & Assembly, C11 & C13 engines. SENR9888 - Systems Operation, Test & Adjust, C11 & C13 engines. SENR3130 - Torque Specifications

  2. #2Pavazhira2020-05-27 14:02
  3. #3Nige2020-05-27 14:10

    I don't have them. I was listing what I could find that I thought you might need.

  4. #4Pavazhira2020-05-27 14:21

    Oh ok its fine

  5. #5Nige2020-05-27 17:06

    Just to give you an idea. To create a copy of SENR9887 from the Cat online SIS system would require the separate download of about 200 individual documents, then stitch them all together to make the complete package. It's only in the paper version (available to purchase from Cat) that you get access to the whole thing containing all the individual sections in just one document.