Cat C7 serial number KAL67886 codes on all six injectors, 1-11, 2-11, 3-11, 4-11, 5-11, 6-11. I checked power on connector J1 of ECM on pins 48 52 53 and 55 also key switch power on 70 and all tested good. Grounds on J1 pins 63 65 67 and 69 all tested good. Ohm tested wires from connector c1 to all 6 injectors tested good. Is there anything else I should check before replacing ECM?
Do you have something to get into the diagnostics of the ECM. Usually you can observe those functions from a lap top with the correct software. Most electronic components including the ECM will have something that tells you it is bad.
I had cat et connected to it. Under the service drop down i selected the ecm test option but it wouldn't perform that function. I forget why it wouldn't I think it was along the line of ecm/s.n not supporting that function.
Hopefully someone more familiar with trucks might come along and provide more info.
I’ve seen this several times before and every time it was an ecm failure.