I have a d6r with a C9 in it, I have been occasionally getting a low oil pressure alarm. It seems like if the machine is tipped way back or forward do to un-level ground that can set it off, for example pushing on a tree bringing the front up then all of a sudden the alarm goes off, level the machine out and it goes away. It's started to happen a little more often to where I'd like to do some investigating. Most times it just goes off right away, other times if it doesn't go off shortly you can shut the engine off, restart and it fires right back up. Oil only has 50 hours on it, looks good. I thought maybe it is wiring that's being moved when at an extreme angle? What should the oil pressure be at idle & full throttle? Also where is the oil pressure sensor, can take a look at it too.. TIA
Serial number would be helpful.
here it is
The first thing I would do is check the oil pressure with a mechanical gauge to verify whether it is an actual low oil problem of faulty sensor ASAP
It might be a long shot but does it have the correct dipstick in it.? Does the one in there right now have a Part Number marked on it.?