Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat cb-114 manual!!!!

posrepair2013 · 2020-05-25 21:19

I am looking for a cat cb114 roller service manual. Serial catcb114hz2c00333. Thanks in advance.

Replies41
  1. #1heymccall2020-05-25 22:55

    All I came up with is this...

  2. #2heymccall2020-05-25 23:16

    I think you transposed a few digits, but I can't find any info on cb114, save for a few units on machinery trader. What part is broken or needs love on yours?

  3. #3posrepair20132020-05-26 07:18

    It a customer of mine. It has a high low idle switch I need wiring diagram for that circuit. It has hatz diesel. Thanks

  4. #4Vetech632020-05-26 07:25

    Most Hatz engines equipped with the electrical throttle are the standard 3 wire solenoid systems. Is that what you have or this this something I haven't seen before?

  5. #5posrepair20132020-05-26 07:54

    Thats what it is 3 wires but someone cut out plug and rewired circuit and nothing is working. Customer got unit on auction

  6. #6posrepair20132020-05-26 07:55

    do u have wiring for that circuit? Or atleast explain how it works then I atheist have direction chasing the wires

  7. #7posrepair20132020-05-26 07:57

    This is what they wired in one wire going to switch 2 wires going battery +

  8. #8posrepair20132020-05-26 07:58

    and 2 wires going to throttle solenoid

  9. #9Nige2020-05-26 13:06

    S/N prefix should be C2Z rather than Z2C as posted. However that doesn't help much as there is zero information on the C2Z machine in the online system. There may be another model that is somewhat similar electrically but I have no idea what that would be.

  10. #10posrepair20132020-05-26 13:10

    My mistake

  11. #11Nige2020-05-26 13:24

    No need to apologize. Sorry that there is no information available for C2Z-preifx in any of the locations that I can access.

  12. #12heymccall2020-05-26 13:51

    I ran into same thing. What engine is it? Hatz 2L41?

  13. #13heymccall2020-05-26 14:11

    All my CB rollers have cable throttle. I found this, but, I can't correlate part number into Cat SIS.

  14. #14posrepair20132020-05-26 14:15

    I was thinking of just converting it to throttle honestly

  15. #15posrepair20132020-05-26 14:16

    yes hatz engine

  16. #16katsequipment2023-05-09 21:38

    Does any one have the part number for the parking brake valve and solenoid?

  17. #17katsequipment2023-05-09 21:38

    This is the valve but I'm missing the solenoid.

  18. #18heymccall2023-05-09 21:51

    I can't search your serial number. I used "DST" prefix and saw this.

  19. #19katsequipment2023-05-09 21:53

    C2z00128

  20. #20katsequipment2023-05-09 21:55

    The roller is a bitelli.

  21. #21Nige2023-05-09 22:05

    247-8367 Solenoid Valve is shown as being cancelled and replaced by 329-7327.

  22. #22heymccall2023-05-09 22:17

    C2Z and CB114/ CB-114 do not show up in SIS or on avspare.com. The DST looks similar enough, and is from 2007. I just guarantee that it's an equivalent.

  23. #23katsequipment2023-05-10 06:32

    Is this the valve or the coil? I more importantly need the coil.

  24. #24Nige2023-05-10 09:36

    The illustration above also contains the latest part number for the coil.

  25. #25katsequipment2023-05-10 10:07

    It's the wrong valve and coil. The valve doesn't fit in the pump, too long and the new coil doesn't fit over the old valve.

  26. #26heymccall2023-05-10 10:18

    Damned typo....I just CAN'T guarantee it's the same.

  27. #27heymccall2023-05-10 10:19

    To take it further, is there a part number on the pump itself?

  28. #28katsequipment2023-05-13 15:23

    I still haven't resolved this. I keep forgetting to get the part number from the pump.

  29. #29katsequipment2023-05-13 18:06

    Here is the tag on the pump.

  30. #30katsequipment2023-05-15 20:20

    Hi, anyone come up with anything?

  31. #31Nige2023-05-16 13:27

    Sorry no, at least not in the Cat system. The manufacturer Bondioli & Pavesi in the US are based in Richmond VA. Why not try contacting them direct and ask for help.? BONDIOLI & PAVESI INC. PTO DRIVE SHAFTS - GEARBOXES - DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVES - VALVES - AXIAL PISTON PUMPS AND MOTORS - HEAT EXCHANGERS - GEAR PUMPS AND MOTORS bondioli-pavesi.com

  32. #32katsequipment2023-05-19 23:17

    I finally got the correct solenoid and cartridge.

  33. #33katsequipment2023-05-19 23:18

    Now I gotta find the 2 speed speed solenoid.

  34. #34Nige2023-05-19 23:20

    that Part Numer doesn't exist in the online service system. Pray tell how you managed to get hold of it.? Enquiring minds want to know - for next time.............

  35. #35katsequipment2023-05-19 23:21

    Cat called bitelli in Italy

  36. #36Nige2023-05-19 23:24

    Kudos. Nice to know the system works sometimes.

  37. #37katsequipment2023-05-19 23:26

    Still can't find the speed solenoid

  38. #38Nige2023-05-20 00:37

    Found a Parts Manual…!! Go to https://catpublications.com/ and put C2Z in the Search box. The Parts Manual reference is QMNR2001. A copy can be downloaded from that web site for $80.

  39. #39katsequipment2023-05-20 06:35

    My local cat dealer has the parts manual. I was there yesterday and I got to go through the whole book. It really isn't that great. A lot of the part numbers aren't cat numbers and they gotta email bitelli for the parts or cross number.

  40. #40Nige2023-05-20 09:16

    Bugger. When I came across that I thought it just might be the answer.

  41. #41katsequipment2023-05-20 10:19

    It has junk like this