Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT cb-214d wire diagram

Shivan Dookeran ยท 2021-08-24 05:55

hello , can anyone provide me a wire schematic for a cb 214d ser num 1tz00625 thanks in advance

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2021-08-24 09:15

    KENR2918 ... I see it in Scribd, but my subscription lapsed.

  2. #2Nige2021-08-25 05:02

    Here you go.

  3. #3Shivan Dookeran2021-08-29 08:48

    thanks a mill nige .. i feel i owe you more than a few beers

  4. #4Nige2021-08-30 09:27

    At some point once this pandemic is a thing of the past I'll pop over and take you up on that offer. The nearest I ever got was a few times transiting through Piarco International Airport on the way from South America to Suriname a few years ago.

  5. #5Shivan Dookeran2021-08-31 05:39

    well bro consider you have a place to stay when ever you passing thru . ill ever be grateful for all the assistance