I have a cat challenger 65a and was wondering if anyone has a pdf manual they would give me or let me buy it from them.
No help on the manual, but I've lots of time around Cs and Es. What are you having trouble with?
With a S/No (is yours 7YCxxxxx.?) I could probably identify the correct publication reference #to help you go looking for one in the usual online sites. By chance is this it..? FYI the asking price is about 1/3 of a new manual. https://www.ebay.com/itm/201154633321
I am having trouble with track alignment. The front left is running on the outside guides up against the tire I have put 2 of the .275 shims in it and it has not helped. Temp difference is only 10 Fahrenheit. Is it normal to shim beyond this. It’s a 7yc00334
These tracks have been on there like this for a while. Just trying to make things right before it leads to problems
So does anybody know how much shim angle is required to get the front to run true. Right now we have .55 degrees in it. Is this normal or what would be normal for this tractor. The way I understand it is we would need more angle which would be more toe in, since the track is trying to come off the outside. Who is a trusted source to buy a pdf manual from?
You looking for a Service Manual.? Edit: Sorry you answered that question further up. Genuine OEM Manual on CD - you'll wince at the price but most if not all pdf manuals (e.g. from somewhere in Eastern Europe) are ripoffs. https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=7YC00334