Something new, from Cat; http://www.shopcaterpillar.com/cate...scssid=tmac9nh8feke9gwp4xbqvvrk69w2bpb8nhgw69 The Cast Iron Toy Tractor
Thats from www.ccmodels.com or www.ccimages.com
Hmmmmmm??????????? Hi, Northart. Thanks for the heads-up but I think that with a price tag of $339.00 plus P+H, my life will just have to be complete without one.
HHhhmmnn wishing ? Hello Deas Plant, What a pity, I thought an enterprising fellow like you would snap one up in a minute. Just work one of them side jobs again, and you'll have it in no time . LOL :drinkup
No wishing involved. Hi, Northart. No wishing involved, Mate. I can, even without exactly TAXING my miniscule mentality, think of better things to put those funds towards - such as a trip to Woodland in June where I can get to see LOTS of vintage Cats, Holts and Bests and many other beasts as well, in the flesh, so to speak, and bring the memories home on several small pieces of silicone - as well as in my head. If, you're a REAL good kid, I may even post some photos here for you to drool over. LOL.
Senior ? Hello Deas Plant, Your slipping, a "Senior Moment" I'm not your kid . Thanks , Northart
Neat !
Deas Plant- Did I understand correctly that you are attending the antique tractor show in Woodland California in June?
NOT a 'senior' moment. Hi, Northart. That was NOT a senior moment. I did not say that you were MY kid. What I said was, and I quote: "If, you're a REAL good kid, I may even post some photos here for you to drool over. LOL." Unquote. Nowhere does that say that you are my kid. Thankfully. 'Cos that'd make me at least 114 years old. LOL. Hi, Firecat11. It is my fervent hope that my newly-acquired passport and my tickets on Air New Zealand's flying oxygen deprivers will make it possible for me to attend the Best Show On Tracks at the Dan Best ranch near Woodland, Ca., on June 20 - 22, 2008. They'd better - they cost enough.
opcorn Sensing that something exciting is brewing, Digger grabs the popcorn. Then, as a precaution, dials 9-1-1 and puts the paramedics on alert. He knows, from personal experience, that old guys bruise easier... :stirthepot
Fire ? Hello Digger242j, No need to call the fire dept. , lot of hot air blowing though. Just reminds me of the latest, with our Congressman Don Young being investigated by the FBI,over a Florida I-75 Interchange. He was Chairman of the Transportation Committe. After the US Senate and House of Representatives voted on a Transportation Bill. There was a "change in the Language". By definition. Changed the entire intent of Congress. Turned out the news media dug deeper into the actions, and found a political benefactor would have greatly benefited from the action, which was subsequently overturned or changed later in Congressional action. The moment had called for a procedural "Clean up of the Language " before sending the Bill to the White House for the President. Anyway the Congressman is in hot water over that. So much for this tiltating conversation.
Language ? My oh my, misspelled the word, it is "titillating " an adjective.
Deas Plant- The wife and I plan on attending the equipment show too. We hope to see ya there.
I'll be the one . . . . . . . . . . Hi, Firecat11. I'll be one of the ones looking distinctly UN-American. Jeez, I may even look like a D****D tourist with a camera or two hanging off me. LOL. I'll look forward to meeting you and yours. Closer to the date, I'll send you my cell phone number.
anyone know where i can find a scale model of a d5g xl
CAT 1:50 models for selling - kits or ready built 1.CAT D4E 2.CAT 769B Water Tank 3.CAT 769B Athey T Line 4.CAT 769B Dumper For pictures and prices please contact me at [email protected] Adrian
Limited Edition Caterpillar® Train Set Thought some of you CAT guys might be interested in this deal. Most likely been around for awhile since Gary is now selling them http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=572753 :usa JV