i know their toys but admit it you still like em
Whoa, glad I don't have to pay the lowbed bill nice collection
Nice fleet. I don't envy your move. I hate to move.
Nice, what part of PA you moving to?
eastern goin back to work for alan myers. we still own our pa house . sold the cali house in 3 days. ill be goin back in 1 week than flyin back in 3 weeks to get wife and kids. 3000 miles twice. I know to a truck driver thats nuttin but to me :Banghead
nice collection ya have, hope the move goes well and ya'll enjoy being back on the "right coast"!
in a few years you will be able to fill that CA king bed ...... haha
Nice models , Im in the same boat all my 1:50th iron is getting ready for the move to Las Cruces its only 120mi away though
Where in the world did you get that Holland loader from? (I envy that collection, but mine's slowly catching up...). I'd hate to move it all though, I hate moving it from one room to another, never mind across the country!!!
I made it http://community.webshots.com/user/HOEMAN600?vhost=community more picts on webshots. its all brass sorry picts are small look on webshots
hoeman the weather is starting to get beautiful here...at least you wont have to experience cold until the fall
what happened to the red artic loader swivel joint go out
nope! parking brake sliped and it drove off shelf. the pc3000 also exceeded shelf GVW and fell. i'll fix them when I get all moved in
Congrats on selling the Cali house in 3 days.:drinkup That's quite a collection of iron - really like the Holland Loader. That little Timber Jack looks lonely in that sea of yellow iron.
Holy crap Kevin.... that's a pile of Iron. You know if your ever lookin to liquidate some of it and your real nice to me, I will take it.
Great shots... Too bad you and the Mrs. will have to sleep on the couch till all those lowboys show up to pull the iron out.:cool2 LOL At least one of our jobs will be close to your PA house, heading there tomorrow to run tractor pan:usa:drinkup been about 6 months, bet I stall once or twice tomorrow:Banghead
hoeman600, NICE collection. Is the big Hitachi one of the new 450's or is that a custom model?? ZAXIS
Awesome fleet of equipment, just think all the $$$ to buy, maintain and fuel all that stuff if it were real. lol that and to move an entire fleet to PA would be SUPER $$$$. Good luck with your move. Trbo
Man thats a sweet collection! I think you might have an addiction!
yep yellow fe:jawdropver
one is 450 other is my custom 650 click link to see the differance http://inlinethumb47.webshots.com/42862/2210890280101506857S600x600Q85.jpg
Did a double take thought it was an aerial shot of a Richie Bros auction site Great collection, good luck with the move. :thumbsup
Let me guess....the company is liquidating assets due to project completion, and that's your Ritchie Brothers auction diorama? LOL! You know, that is the only type of diorama that would really make sense, that way everything looks clean and shiny, and saves having to weather everything! Seriously, nice collection. looks just like mine, when I unload the china cabinet for spring cleaning! Good luck with the move. alan627b
whats that next to the 5110b and the john deere it looks like its got one big back end
thats my what if 395 . I made it out of a 1/32 scale pc400 krapmatsu and a 1/50 scale cat 365 cab some brass and paint . the catwalks are speaker screen :drinkup
You have one nice collection, and I like the 395 you have some talent there.
Holland Belt Loader Nice collection Hoeman- Did you custom build the Holland belt loader? I was just wondering, never really seen one before. What models are you pulling and pushing it with? How did you pack all of the models for the move. My fear has always been moving damage. You have a great collection!!! I can't wait to get all of my models unpacked and put up on display in my new office. :usa
I built the holland loader from brass and some other models .it rides on 2 d10s.the real ons usualy have a d10 pulling and ride on a d10 or d9. I packed them wraped in t-shirts each one seperate:idea I hope this works if not ill give them a dupont over haul when i get to pensy. its gonna be a long trip from nor-cal. they get to ride on my bed in the camper. softest place i could find
cat made a 395 really was it gray market
Nice spread there. Surprised an outfit with that much iron don't have its own heavy haul division. You could keep a few lowboys busy there! Too bad to hear about your shelf misfortune. Hope the move goes smooth for you.
Where in eastern PA are you moving to??
good pictures on webshots i like the little caterpillar tractor loader. how did you make that because i would like to make one too.
just a backhoe wiyh the boom off and made the gannon box from brass.
thanks i will see what i can do
I like those UHD excavators I see. Nice collections, must cost allot, already spent $600 on mine and I only have 8 things. Are they all diecast or are some plastic?
all are diecast or brass
Nice. I am starting my fleet. I don't get mine dirty though, they are too shiny and expensive.