Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat d3c series 3

Blain ยท 2018-11-15 18:06

I have a cat d3c series 3 dozer power shift trans what do i run in the transmission on it

Replies5
  1. #1Blain2018-11-15 18:13

    And how much oil does the engine hold it the 6 cylender motor

  2. #2kshansen2018-11-15 19:53

    Have you checked to see if there is an operators manual in the cab, Cat often puts them in a pouch on the back of the seat. If not maybe Nige will chime in here with his links to the down load site for manuals. I might be able to find the info if I had a full serial number but would only be wild guessing with out that.

  3. #3Nige2018-11-16 04:16

    Echo Ken's comments. You obviously don't have an Operation & Maintenance Manual, the best $45 you will ever spend....... Post a Serial Number and I can walk you the process of how to download the manual in Adobe pdf format from a Cat web site.

  4. #4kshansen2018-11-16 08:52

    I made the comment about checking behind the seat as not that long ago someone with a Case Skid steer was asking for similar information and after I told him to check in the cab he actually found the O&M manual right in the machine! And yes just finding the answer to one question will pay for it's self the first time you use it! I also suggest to anyone who has any machine to read the Operation and Maintenance Manual cover to cover. Sure you will not remember everything but you would be surprised what you learn!

  5. #5jwest758012018-11-25 20:23

    TO-4 30 wt