Good morning, I picked up a KL202128.. little bit of a project. I need the fuse diagrams, also should get a service manual. Who can I buy a good manual from? If it's pdf I can print it. Thank you very much, you've been a great help it the past on other Cats,
I have schematics that cover 8 different groups of D3K, but not yours , so will not lead you astray somehow. What kind of faults do you have. Did it have a fire of some kind or just in need of some problems resolved. Simon C
Just bought it, going thru and trying to fix any issues. The instrument display doesn't work, was hoping maybe a fuse controlled that.. so I don't see any faults, but the dozer works fine. Just no gauges or display.
Nige sent me the wiring schematic.. I now have a headache.. I didn't see a display fuse , but was looking on my phone,
A lot easier on a big screen to be able to follow the wires. You will find it in the cab section under the listing of Instrument Cluster, that was where I found it on the schematics that I have. Mine showed Battery Pos, Negative and everything else. Simon C