Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D3k2 Saving settings

sloate ยท 2024-03-22 19:56

I have 2014 D3K2. Is there a way to save speed and traction control setting on key cycles. I have found for some of the setting if you hold down the right button a disk icon will display and that will save on key cycle. I did find a manual online explaining some of this but can no longer find it.

Replies6
  1. #1reganj2024-03-22 20:26

    I am fairly certain some one will request the serial number of the machine to give appropriate info

  2. #2Nige2024-03-22 21:39

    And you would be right......... The reason being that it's far easier to look up the requested info in the manual based on the machine S/N.

  3. #3reganj2024-03-22 21:42

    Nige is awaiting your info to be able to provide good info. He has helped me tremendously as well as many many others. Nuff said.

  4. #4sloate2024-03-22 21:50

    Kff00467 thank you.

  5. #5reganj2024-03-22 21:59

    Jeopardy theme music playing heh heh heh

  6. #6Nige2024-03-22 22:20

    Is this what you are looking for.? Start from about Page 17.