The fluid is migrating into the clutch compartment from the friction/break compartment. Since they are not connected how does this happen.
Being as it’s a Monday magic? lol
You are talking about a direct drive machine? I have no experience with the direct drives but I think the steering pump is located in the main clutch compartment. However, if your steering cylinder seals were leaking it would transfer the opposite to what you are describing. Do you not perhaps have two separate issues? ie. Engine oil transferring to main clutch, and rear end oil to trans or finals?
The engine oil level, and transmission level, are constant. The brake compartment level drops, and the clutch level rises, and drains out the breather. So I think you are onto the problem, the pump or transfer lines are leaking into the clutch compartment. Again you had solved a problem for me, last time was when I couldn't the wet brakes out. Thank you.