Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6E winch pump adapter

cwj · 2025-06-22 22:50

I’m in the process of putting a Cat 56 winch on my D6E. I cannot find the adapter plate that attaches the winch pump on the back of the transmission pump. It’s part number 1P6747 or the updated number is 1480879. I have checked with all my usual parts sources with no luck at all. Anyone got one laying around I could buy or could send me some dimensions of so I could have my local machine shop make me one? It should be the same on D6D I think.

Replies7
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-06-23 04:02

    Do you have a photo of the old part? I'll try to find it on the aftermarket.

  2. #2Nige2025-06-23 05:09

    Have you tried asking your local Cat dealer.? Worth a shot at least.

  3. #3cwj2025-06-23 07:41

    I dont, I’ll see if I can come up with one

  4. #4cwj2025-06-23 07:42

    Tried there with no luck

  5. #5Nige2025-06-23 07:55

    Offroad Equipment maybe.? They might be able to track one down and are local to you. www.offroadeq.com/

  6. #6cwj2025-06-23 17:25

    Tried there also, still no luck thanks

  7. #7Old Magnet2025-06-23 19:11

    Check with your Cat dealer, they should be able to come up with the drawing for the adapter.