Does anyone know what the knob behind the forward/reverse shifter is on a D5C? Think it's a '97 model. It looks like a push button or something. Not my machine a guy sent me a pic and ask what it is for.
Horn ? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I was thinking same thing. I'll tell him to check
Push it and see what happens, don't think they put ejection seats in that model OK, You did not mention a S/N or even a prefix, guy probably did not give that to you. The old "It's yellow and has tracks, so they are all the same idea" But I looked for at least one of many prefixes and got this picture: Not the clearest image but might be what you are seeing at your end. Hope that helps better than the smart *** first remark!
But still.... Its a horn.... Same on every cat dozer, at the directional switch/lever. Beep beep im out Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Dozer was painted probably why he can't push the button down. Thanks guys he just sent me pic and said "what is this"