Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat d5g track speed sensor wiring

Highway 6 Repair ยท 2020-07-29 12:12

I need to replace the track speed sensor the sensor cat sent me part number 360-0453 did not come with an electrical connector and the wires on the new sensor are different colors does anyone know the pin out of the new sensor to install the connector. My sis is down I have cat et. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Highway 6 Repair2020-07-29 12:23

    Original colors on the old connector were a brown. 2 blue. purple New Connector is white black blue brown

  2. #2Nige2020-07-29 12:39

    This might help.

  3. #3Highway 6 Repair2020-07-29 12:56

    Your a genius sir. Thank you. I'll give it a shot

  4. #4Nige2020-07-29 16:21

    In case you weren't aware the pin numbers that are mentioned in the document are marked on the back side of the connector.

  5. #5Highway 6 Repair2020-07-29 19:08

    Yes sir I was aware about the connector numbers. The pin out you provided is what I needed. Worked like normal. Ran better after doing a recalibration on everything. Love this site..

  6. #6Rumph2022-08-05 20:16