Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat d6 9u

Peter Kennedy ยท 2011-12-12 14:48

I have an old 9U D6 serial number 26347. I am told it is a 1957 model. She goes really well for her age but needs some TLC as the previous owner didnt use a grease gun all that much. If anyone has access to a parts book, I would love to know the part number for the steering clutch lever bushes as they are worn out in the old dear. I have been to the local CAT people and dont seem all that keen to assist me at this point so if I had the number of the part needed I would be very appreciative. Thanks, Pete

Replies3
  1. #1hector gemme2011-12-12 16:44

    The stering cluch lever boushing are 4f9450

  2. #2Peter Kennedy2011-12-14 16:52

    Many thanks Hector

  3. #3catken2011-12-14 17:00

    friends Keep asking questons because your Australian friends will help. You have a bunch of really good guys that will help over there. They'll also help you wake up the Cat Dealer!