My d6k fbh01013 air conditioner quit working and I'm not sure what to do. Parts aren't cheap so I hate to just start throwing parts at it. Compressor runs and the pressures seem normal. Condenser fans run and the lines to the evaporator feel cool but the air its putting out is ambient temp in cold mode and hot in auto. It was working great and one day it just quit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Check that the water shutoff valve is working. Your coolant lines to the cab should not be engine temp when it’s hot
Thanks for the quick reply. Where is that shutoff valve and is it electrical?
And if that isn't working, you can always shut off the water here...
Thanks for the info guys. I'm not finding any manually controlled valves for the coolant. I've had that dozer for 2 years and the a/c always worked good without shutting anything off. There must be an electric valve somewhere that does that. Does anyone out there have an electrical schematic for the heat and air system on that machine?
I'll send you one. Keep an eye on your PM's.