Hi, I am new here and I want to sorry for my english. I have atransmission problem with cat D6N (ALR00362) dozer. The problem for the dozer is, when the engine speed is greater than 1300rpm it does not move for both direction in any speed and it stops like as applied by brake and it brings the error codes(671-2 and 672-2) which is for transmission out put speed sensor. So pls help me.
Welcome to the Forums Andu! Glad to have you. Hopefully one of our mechanic members can help you out. Best of luck!
thanks
For 672-2
Here's 671-2. I'll send you the electrical schematic on a message. You'll probably need it as some point.
hi, I have aproblem with cca motor grader with transmission, the problem is ,there is no speed for gear 2,3 and 6 forwards only and also when I try to measure the preasure it is 0 for the commen clutch no.2 but the paring two cluches have apressue. also Itry to swap the no.2 harness with no.1, the problem goes to for the gear no. 1 commen forwards(no.1,4,5,7and 8) and when gear no.2 is selected but the pressure for port no.2 is steel 0 but gear have speed.so please help me what can I do.
Double post