Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT D6R codes

Slicksta ยท 2022-09-06 06:22

hi guys, I realise that my enquiry is probably a duplicate of another post, I've searched and not found what I'm looking for. I have asked questions maybe in relation to these codes, but feeling like a novice I have to ask, and maybe I should have gone straight to a member that has helped me already. These codes are in the dozer, 030 248.02, 036 0042.05, 036 0042.05, 113 247.09, 113 299.08, 113 490.03, 113 0673.02, 113 585.02, 36 E0198.1 I'm new to the screen era, but have done some 42 years on older dozers, I'm wanting to retire soon, but my son just bought a d6r lgp, that we've just done a weeks work on setting it up for the mountains, clearing fence lines. No doubt being in this forum, I'm going to learn from otherwise purchasing a service manual, and that's on its way,

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2022-09-06 06:52

    Have a look through this thread, especially the last couple of pages where there are instructions how to erase Codes without the need of the "Click Box" Service Tool. When you get down to a list of what Codes are actually Active, post back. HeavyEquipmentForums