Good day guys : I have an CAT D6R LGP engine 3306 serial number 10Z35054 PIN 4TR00458 could it find the normal serial number to add equipment in the cat system? an the things I been face was the gear I change from forward into reverse the transmission waring light l show up. I had booking the services to figure the issue, the mechanic point out the problem was in SOLENOID VALE. but they couldn`t find the current parts number. I check the D6R SERIES II TRACK-TYPE TRACTOR. it just show the 198-4607 VALVE GP-SOLENOID but the Cartridge was`t the same. Have anyone knows the part number? cheers!
For D6R Serial Number 4TR00458 a complete transmission clutch modulating valve is Part Number 118-1336. If you only want the coil the part number is 114-4380. 198-4607 VALVE GP-SOLENOID is for the Priority Valve, not the transmission clutch modulation.
HI NIGE: Thanks for your reply! I know they give me the wrong part number. I want to change the CARTRIDGE or the solenoid vale in transmission clutch modulating valve do you the the part number of it ?
There is no Part Number listed for the cartridge you indicated in red, so it is not available separately in the Cat parts system. The only option is to purchase the complete valve assembly 118-1336. To be honest if the cartridge is in need of replacement usually the bore in the valve body where the spool slides will also be worn. Therefore it's a good idea to replace the complete valve assembly.
HI NIGE : thanks for the info. I will call the dealer to purchase the complete valve assembly.