Hi there I brought my dozer home and wanted to make sure no one drove it so I took out a fuse, hit the emergency stop button, locked the cab and hid the key. I put the fuse back in and now it won't start. It seems to have no power at all. I have taken all the fuses out and had a look and they look ok. Any suggestions? By hitting the E-Stop would that have done something to the ECM? Thanks in Advance Chris
I have a series III ,but don't have a E-Stop! So can't answer your guestion.You shut mine off with the switch.Taking the fuse out of where? Just shut the master off outside and padlock the doors where the masterswitch is,would have been better the ways things look now? Sometimes we over think things,but understand you wanting to disable the machine ,but you did too good of a job!!!!!! Was the master switch on when you removed the fuse where every that was??? Might try remvoing a battery cable and maybe it will reset the computer,check your grounds.Good luck
I have seen emergency shut down switched break and kill the power to the starter relay. Inspect the switch for broken or sticking. There are many shutdown systems, vary with model and engine control. Later Bob
I'm with contructo just kill the ground switch, no E stop on my series II