Hello all. I'm new here so sorry for jumping right in with questions but I'm looking for some help with a Cat D6r-XL dozer. operator was clearing brush with it for several days then parked it for a week. when he came back it will not crank over, no click or anything. I have verified that I have power in and out of the ignition switch but no power on the crank wire at the starter solenoid. this is an old machine i.e. no computer. all the fuses in the battery box are good (old style glass fuses if that tells you the age of the machine) and the circuit breakers are good. machine is in neutral and it registers neutral on the dash. I suspect a mouse has chewed a wire but I haven't found it yet. I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the start circuit so I'm not blindly trying to trace the crank wire. the crank wire is orange at the ignition switch and green at the starter solenoid so I know it is changing up somewhere but I haven't been able to find where. serial#5LN01830
Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic. Also read this THREAD and either acquire, make, or do the McGyver workaround for a Click Box. It may (or may not as the case may be) help you. Post a photo of your dash panel where the warning lights are and I can probably tell you more. EDIT: Unless I read the schematic wrong it DOES have electronics...........