Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D6R-XL – pressure measurement in a torque converter.

S6T00119 · 2025-07-27 00:42

Привет, ребята. Возникла проблема с медленным нагревом трансмиссии до критической температуры. Собираюсь замерить давление во всех контрольных точках. В СИС не могу найти информацию об испытательном давлении на (М)-й трубе на входе в гидротрансформатор. Кто-нибудь уже это делал? CAT D6R с доставкой S6T.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2025-07-27 07:20

    Please post in English to comply with the rules of the forum.

  2. #2S6T001192025-07-27 07:53

    Unfortunately, I do not know how to edit my message in another language. I'll write it here again. There was a problem with the slow heating of the transmission to a critical temperature. I'm going to measure the pressure at all the control points. I cannot find information about the test pressure on the (M)-th pipe at the inlet to the torque converter in the system. Has anyone done this before? CAT D6R with S6T delivery.

  3. #3Nige2025-07-27 09:35

    Torque converter inlet pressure should be no more than 130psi with the engine at High Idle RPM and the oil COLD. With the oil at operating temperature the maximum pressure should be around 100psi with the engine at High Idle RPM.