Got some Chinese injectors and first time under load it lost all rail pressure and died , pulled off valve cover and seen fuel around injector 4 replaced injector 4 with a cat one , idled for around 30 minutes and when it goes to push it died again not building rail pressure maybe about 4000kpa, I've got lots of fuel going to the injection pump , I don't have any fuel going out the relief , I did re use the fuel quills says you can in sis , any ideas ?
Yeah, pull all the injectors and have them tested or go with original Cat ones and take out a 2nd mortgage.
If I cap of my fuel cooling line at the back of the head I'm getting no fuel out of the return and my engine will start so that should mean my hp pump is no good ?
Don't stake your life on Chinese half price injectors. Blow the tip off one and it gets stuck in a valve and hit by a piston and you will need a head a turbo, maybe all the pistons and more. Buy once cry once. Simon C
Before you start looking for any other skeletons in the cupboard look no further than the cheap Chinese injectors you bought. My 2c. YMMV.