Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT D6T LGP VPAT Angle Blade

kmayhugh · 2023-12-13 13:45

Hey guys, I need help with some specs and CAT is no help. I have a machine sitting in a different state and have had to halt production on an attachment being built for this dozer. I need the measurements of that mounting bracket in red. any help out there would be greatly appreciated. 

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2023-12-13 13:57

    You could help by providing a Serial Number. That will identify the blade. Alternatively if the blade still has a tag on the RH edge - you can see it in the illjustration above - get the numbers off that. Even then, no guarantees.

  2. #2kmayhugh2023-12-13 14:24

    machine SN MH701064

  3. #3Vetech632023-12-13 14:35

    Ide like to know what you are trying to repair?

  4. #4kmayhugh2023-12-13 14:47

    we have ordered a Multi Application rake attachment from an aftermarket manufacturer. it mounts in place of the factory attachment using standard pins. The manufacturer is having trouble acquiring the specs for the mount from CAT. We are not a cat dealer, so i only have access to what's in sis2go. there are no specs for the available for the standard angle blade in the photo above

  5. #5Nige2023-12-13 16:12

    Sorry but you are out of luck. as you have already discovered there is no major detail in SIS. The level of detail that you wre seeking will only be on a factory engineering drawing of the support. The Blade Assy is 481-4900. I think the Part Number of the support is 223-3287. I fear that someone is going to have to go out to the machine with a tape measure.

  6. #6kmayhugh2023-12-15 09:42
  7. #7Nige2023-12-15 11:13

    I could have accessed tha tinformation at one time. Not now though unfortunately.