Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D7R

nicky 68a · 2024-01-28 07:29

I saw this on Thursday at an auction in the UK. It appeared totally original and almost brand new.However,it had Japanese livery on it and I suspect it could soon become a headache getting dealer back up for it. Would be fantastic in somebody’s collection if they had the money,otherwise it will probably go abroad. Intresting front suppression kit?

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2024-01-28 11:01

    I see your Dad giving it the once-over Nicky. He wasn't thinking about buying it was he.?

  2. #2nicky 68a2024-01-28 11:09

    Ha ha,no way Nige. We’re kind of done now with big tractors.I’ll keep the D8T though,but looking to flog the D9. Just bought something abit different last week.A little digger thing.Could be handy for lifting the dipstick on the D9

  3. #3Shimmy12024-01-28 12:38

    Work drying up, or are you just looking to slow down a bit?

  4. #4.RC.2024-01-29 06:04

    Bit of an odd bod. Made in Japan, shipped from yokohama to newcastle (UK) But it is fitted with a ripper made in the USA by diamond attachments. Was it bought by some mega corporation for some project that failed or never happened, then just sat around close to the sea (by all the bubbling rusty paint) for a decade?