Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT D8T Breakdown

HeavyHaul97504 ยท 2024-02-06 11:50

Does anyone have a breakdown for a CAT D8T? I'm looking for the weight and dims of the arms and cylinders. A full breakdown would be great but I'm not picky

Replies5
  1. #1DEMLONE702024-02-06 11:56

    serial number

  2. #2HeavyHaul975042024-02-06 12:22

    I don't have it Sir. I'm trying to help a friend. Just looking for rough estimates. I believe it's in the 8k# range, but not entirely sure.

  3. #3ahart2024-02-06 12:42

    We can pull a serial number out of thin air for a D8T, no problem there. Information may or may not be close to accurate. You looking for weight and dimension of push arms? What cylinders? Blade lift? Blade tilt? Ripper lift? Ripper tilt?

  4. #4chidog2024-02-06 23:01

    Look up a brochure they are pretty close.

  5. #5nicky 68a2024-02-10 03:35

    It would help having a picture.There can be a couple of ton differences in the blades and push arms.Hardox plating is a heavy upgrade