Do any of you have cool pictures of some older d9's working i like the h model have always wanted one with a cab and air and 30" tracks if you have some pictures of old d9's working could you post them thanks i will post some pictures of this job im working on soon.
If you do a YouTube search under "DieselpowerTV" he has a Huge yard/acerage FULL of these fantastic old machines. He's located in Texas, and sitting down to watch his Many video's is nice closure for the day when my 2 and a half year old Son, and wife have headed off to sleep. I've spent hours on his site within bigTube....he's got the WICKED"IST" big Cat iron collection I've Ever seen. And it ALL runs well. Many D8's and D9's.....and other big Cat iron too...
YouTube - Sights and Sounds of a D9G P1
Thanks for the memories Gary! I'll remember the whistle of those turbos and the rattle of the Cat diesel till I die. Won't be able to hear it as well though as I'm pretty sure between those and Terex buggies my hearing took a pretty good beating.
Thanks for the memories Gary! I'll remember the whistle of those turbos and the rattle of the Cat diesel till I die. Won't be able to hear it as well though as I'm pretty sure between those and Terex buggies my hearing took a pretty good beating.