Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat Dozer Blade

Micah Downey ยท 2022-10-29 08:37

I bought a used 6 way dozer blade and need help getting it to tilt. It will angle but I'm not sure which button on the joystick activates the solenoid for tilt. Any help is appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2022-10-29 09:18

    A good idea would be to post a machine Serial Number (to identify the correct electrical schematic), any Part Number that you find on the blade, etc, etc. To me it sounds like your best friend right now would be an Operation/Maintenance Manual. I think SEBU9084 is the correct one but a machine S/N would confirm that. https://www.ebay.com/itm/313726772833

  2. #2Chrisso2022-10-29 17:22

    Micah, posting the same question twice is a sure way to waste people's time who are trying to help you. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3Micah Downey2022-10-30 08:14

    I apologize. I'm new to posting. I'll try not to post again in two different sections.