Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat e70b

baron69 ยท 2020-02-01 19:26

Looking to switch it to cat controls anyone know how to or where to find a hydraulic schematic thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2020-02-02 04:31

    Serial Number prefix please..? 5TG or 6AK..? I'll tell you now - the quality of the schematics is not very good from that era. You might not see enough detail for what you want to do.

  2. #2baron692020-02-02 07:50

    Here's a pic of the tag.

  3. #3Nige2020-02-02 08:04

    Aw crap. You have a Japanese-built one and AFAIK there is no service information for them online. Attached is the info for a non-Japanese machine. That's the best I can do.

  4. #4Nige2020-02-02 08:08

    Here's the Hydraulic System Operation - might help.

  5. #5baron692020-02-02 08:26

    Thanks I will see what I can do.

  6. #6dieseldog5.92020-02-02 14:27

    Mine has a pattern changer behind seat and is a gray market machine. If not under the cab is a set of quick couplers to swap around to change pattern.

  7. #7baron692020-02-02 16:20

    It has a changer under the cab but makes it do all kinds of weird patterns but cat. It has quick couplings into a block both are numbered just trying to see if anyone knows. If not I'll have to trace them out and try to change it that way.

  8. #8dieseldog5.92020-02-02 18:47

    My machine is set up for cat controls. I just crawled under cab, if you look at two center lower hoses in that block, connector and hose rear side, the line on the boom side is r2, and L1 is on cab side. I believe it is two center bottom connectors that switch and two center uppers that change. There are multiple control patterns out there in Europe and Asia, other than Deere and Cat.