Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT Earning Her Keep

bindian ยท 2016-04-09 00:56

I finally got the CAT ready for some projects. I still have a few bypassing hyd. issues I will figure out later. Anyway, I got new pins and bushings for the bucket and installed the 28 inch bucket. Added a second septic tank and extra lines. Also took out a huge dead pine tree. Overall I am happy the way it digs. This summer I will be pushing it hard as I enlarge my duck pond. hugs, Brandi

Replies7
  1. #1bushcat2016-04-09 09:48

    Nice

  2. #2lantraxco2016-04-09 14:16

    Good looking unit :drinkup

  3. #3StumpyWally2016-04-09 16:18

    Nice work...really like the duck pond!!

  4. #4RonG2016-04-09 17:48

    Why is the water green?Ron G

  5. #5old-iron-habit2016-04-09 18:51

    The ducks ate green grass? LOL.

  6. #6RonG2016-04-10 02:09

    Now why didn't this farm boy think of that?LOL.....Ron G

  7. #7bindian2016-04-10 02:45

    Thanks guys. I could say the green water is from the ducks eating dyed Easter eggs. But it is Blue Bayou water dye to help keep sunshine from kick starting algae blooms. I need to add a little more to make it bluer. The Blue Bayou dye and corn meal in porous bags keeps the pond algae free. The CAT is fitting in well with my Mahindra TLB. hugs, Brandi