I have Chinese Et 2011A. On win8 laptop. I tried to copy ECM on F750 with C-7 acert. It stops at copy Injector Trim files, and says it can't. Click ok and it finishes.I have used Nexiq and cat comm 3, no difference. Every thing else simms to work.
So you don,t have Cat ET 2011A you have Chinese ET 2011A, there within probably lies the problem me thinks. Baffles me why people muck around with non genuine stuff in this area
I say this is Chinese Cat ET, I do not know.I did not purchase this from Caterpillar, but from individual here in US. My experience is with Cummins, not Cat.
Some CAT ECM's do not have the ability to copy injector trim files. If you are replacing the ECM you may need the files if they are the type that come on a CD otherwise you just type them in.
just tell me which files you need cat flash files
also one problem on win8 does it cat working???
Chinese et and cat et are the same software, difference lies with Chinese com adapter
cat et what you mean chinese et?
What I mean is if you purchase et from China it is the same as if you purchase from CAT America
o thanks for your info actually software you can get from internet the problem is how to activate
If you need activation for ET that's not a problem but I can only activate 2010-2011B.
thanks very much we also can do this i mean for new version after 2012 version