Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT ET and SIS

ColdBlackWind ยท 2025-07-16 14:15

I have posted this info here before but thought I would follow up. I subscribed with Alex a year ago and he set me up with both SIS and CAT ET. Paid for subscription, laptop and Comm adapter on first problem I had. The beauty of what Alex offers was the help after the sale. Had a problem on my end and contacted him. He responded and had me up and going immediately. Highly recommend. You will not regret doing exactly what I did. Messgae me for his contact info.

Replies2
  1. #1fiat41b2025-07-27 12:21

    Hello hey Nige told me to contact you im trying to get the Caterpillar ET tool computer and harware system so i can fix my own problems I have been talking to a guy in Mn. that sells one he says his has everything the Cat Dealer Has and i would not need Cat with a password what ever that is but im not sure he is telling me everything plus i asked him twice to send me a invoice and he has never done it maybe he dont care or he dont have it on hand this guys name is Ted Lord a good friend of mine thats a heavy equipment mechanic got me his info but its not working out for im getting no where. let me know if you can help me thanks Jason Roberts

  2. #2ColdBlackWind2025-07-27 16:45

    Sent you a pm Jason.