I have a 2015 333E skid steer the AC just stopped working. I have verified the refrigerate is filled to the proper 3.1lb by using an AC machine. There is no voltage to the compressor. I've checked all fuses and they are good. Does anyone know if it has a relay? Any help would be very much appreciated
I’m not a master of ac by any means, but if you jump the compressor right now and it starts to get cold, you might just have a pressure switch that has gone bad.
Yes I can jump the compressor and it starts working.i see one pressure sensor right behind the air box. Do you know if it has one or two sensors on the 333E by chance? Thanks for the reply
Usually every ac system has a low pressure switch and a high pressure switch. If you jump the sensor and it works, that sensor is probably faulty.
And if you post the serial number for your machine someone will probably reply with the answers or schematic.
Sounds like either a bad pressure switch or freeze switch. Post the serial number and I'll get you the AC electrical schematic.
1T0333EMAFE291228 Thank you!
Check your messages.