Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT Excavator 311CU

dabsfabs ยท 2018-03-29 05:14

Wonder if anyone can help me please. Ih abe customer that the above mentioned excavator and i need the sizes of the bushes and pin for the bucket to dipper/stick. I have tried the delaers in the UK and they ate about as helpful as poco in the eye with a stick. Could anyone help please, please be aware i. Based inthe UK Thanks Dave

Replies4
  1. #1John Shipp2018-03-29 07:57

    Hi Dabs, I'm based in UK also. Don't currently have much to do with Cats dealerships, but have some spare eye patches from after the last time I spoke to them, if they're any use?

  2. #2John Shipp2018-03-29 08:28

    HeavyEquipmentForums Probably not much use for your question, but good info by StumpyWally. Says diameter of pin = 65mm

  3. #3heymccall2018-03-29 09:32

    If I tell you all my secrets

  4. #4heymccall2018-03-29 09:41

    And more