Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat excavator322c

chris byrne · 2022-08-04 07:16

Hi everyone need help my excavator was flashing up ECM engine error and missing a bit so stop went back to start it few days later now just winds over but will not fire any help would be great

Replies11
  1. #1Nige2022-08-04 07:56

    Welcome Chris, To help the excavator experts you could start with a Serial Number. There are probably 30 or more different models of 322C out there.

  2. #2heymccall2022-08-04 09:26

    If I count right, 26?

  3. #3Nige2022-08-04 10:44

    30 adjusted for inflation..

  4. #4John C.2022-08-04 10:56

    You will also need to get access to the diagnostics in the monitor panel. Here is a video that shows how to do that.

  5. #5chris byrne2022-08-04 16:55

    Ok will have a look today for serial number today when I out where it is thanks

  6. #6heymccall2022-08-04 17:46

    Does that hoe have a ground level shutdown switch? When stringing fuel lines on one of my 330CL, I toggled it as i was unable to finish that day and didn't trust just a lockout tag. Then, I forgot about it. After line installation, it wouldn't start, just crank. Cost me a dealer road call, and quite a bit of friendly ribbing.

  7. #7chris byrne2022-08-04 18:13

    Hi yes it does below the seat that’s fine that’s no the problem thanks anyway

  8. #8chris byrne2022-08-04 19:45

    hey there hope this helps u serial number is DAA00147

  9. #9Nige2022-08-05 09:53

    Did you manage to get into the Service Menu to look at the Fault Codes yet.?

  10. #10chris byrne2022-08-05 18:43

    No not yet when I get a chance i will and let you know

  11. #11chris byrne2022-08-07 22:06

    These are the actual codes