Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nissan Hanix S&B 30

mtBandit · 2022-08-04 07:34

I have a sb30 im trying to get back going. i found some hydraulic schematics on the forum and some brochures. anyone have a manual or engine info. I cannot find any markings on the engine for make/model and need a starter in a bad way. local shops cant seem to find a starter or parts to rebuild what i have. any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1funwithfuel2022-08-04 10:00

    https://miniexcavatorcentre.com/shop/engine/starter-motors/nissan-s-b-30-starter-motor/ Don't know if this is of any help

  2. #2Colman652023-02-17 21:11

    Hi buddy did you have any luck finding a repair manual for your sb30, I’ve got a sb30 and want to find a repair manual, there is parts manuals on eBay.uk. cheers Derrick

  3. #3uffex2023-02-18 13:17

    Nissan & Hanix appear to be close related, you may well find searching for the Hanix model more fruitful. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2023-02-18 13:21
  5. #5Hdw2023-06-19 12:16

    I recently picked up a nissan s&b30. Did you find any info or parts?

  6. #6mtBandit2025-07-29 07:12

    Did anyone ever find a manual. I am slowing blowing hydraulic lines. i would like a schematic so I can replace parts of the hydraulics with JIC as i go so i can get replacements easier. I ended up finding a starter. went to a local place in Muscle Shoals AL and old man there identified the starter in about 5 seconds and gave me a part # to buy believe it or not its on amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XB8NS3X?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_8

  7. #7fmevans2026-04-26 15:37

    Did anyone ever find a shop/repair manual for the S&B30? I've got the parts manual but nothing on repair documentation. Thanks!