We have a hoe that wont spin, started off by working on and off. it would spin and work fine then all of a sudden it would not spin and it worked like this on and off for a couple hours until it would not spin at all. you can hear the motor and pump whine you could say as it it tries to pump fluid into the spin mechanism but when you try to spin it but it doesnt really move. if you hold the spin lever for a couple seconds it seem like the machine might move a tiny bit but it is hard to tell. replaced all filters recently if that helps any in asking for help. please respond with anything I will take any help I can get. Thanks
What is the inlet pressure inline ans also dead headed at thevmotor
Swing brake could be on.
caterpillarmech, is there an easy way to test to see if it is the brake? Heard there is a solenoid that controls it that I can hook a hot wire to and override it but wanted professional advice before I did anything like that. And not sure where it is even located on the machine if that is the case. was hoping to try a few things before hiring a mechanic since our machine is on an island on the Illinois river at a duck club and is hard and expensive to get a mechanic to come down and work on it. mikebramel are you asking how much pressure I have? I was a little confused with your response not being as familiar with machinery as you guys are.